I am finally getting my act together and starting a professional blog. I will primarily use this blog to evangelize the technologies I work with in my career as an RIA Architect and User Experience Designer/Developer, but I will also include anything I find interesting or significant within the broader fields of computing, media, design, art or science.
The technologies I work with include but are not limited to:
- Adobe Flash, Flex and AIR
- Adobe Creative Suite products (of which I use almost all)
- Although I am a recent Apple/Mac convert, I am now a huge fan and love my MacBook Pro, so I should include Apple, Mac, and iPhone on this list.
- Elements of User Experience: in particular, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Information Design, Interface Design, Navigation Design, and Visual Design
- Art and Design in general
- Significant advances in computing as a whole.
The following list includes the individuals whose blogs and community contributions have helped or impressed me the most. Thank you all!
(list to come)